Accredited Training in Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) - Courses held in Telford, Shropshire and Online
NEXT EFT TRAINING –
Modular online course dates coming soon.
In this combined Foundation and Intermediate (levels 1 and 2) Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Training you will learn all you need to add EFT to your skills and integrate into your practice.
The course is also suitable for anyone wanting to know more about EFT to help themselves.
To help you gain the most from the EFT Training, all course are tutor led and include a range of teaching styles.
Whether attending in person or via Zoom, you will find lots of smiles, laughter, sometimes a few tears and with results from using EFT that may amaze you.
I prefer to work with small groups to be sure that everyone benefits from individual support where needed.
In person training is restricted to a maximum of 12 people while online training has a maximum of 8 people.
A wealth of post course online materials and support plus additional CPD days and supervision is available to all EFT students and practitioners.
“EFT (Tapping) is amazing and I recommend Caroline Rolling’s Training Course. It will be three life transforming days, filled with learning, connection and fun.
Going on Caroline’s Course changed my life.” – N. Maynard.
- Following the EFT & Mindfulness Centre Syllabus, you will learn:
- Brief history of EFT
- Understanding the concepts of EFT and connections to existing therapies and healing modalities
- Understanding and experiencing the effects of disruptions in the human energy system
- Understanding the concept of psychological reversal and simple techniques to overcome it.
- The ‘basic recipe’. Learn the full EFT protocol
- EFT shortcuts – learn ways to streamline EFT further
- Techniques to greatly improve the effectiveness of EFT
- Discover the wide range of physical and emotional issues for which EFT is effective and the few areas where EFT shouldn’t be used
- Testing the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle situations that can arise
- Learn and practice key EFT techniques, the ‘movie technique’, ‘chasing the pain’ and the ‘personal peace procedure’
- Understanding cognitive shifts
- Experience working with bothersome memories
- How to address addictive cravings
- What to do when EFT doesn’t work.
- Understanding in how our past learning becomes the filter through which we see our present
- How EFT can remove obstacles to affirmations working so we can create the future we desire.
- Gentle techniques for reducing trauma, minimising re-traumatisation
- More on addressing Physical Issues – how to get to emotional reasons behind physical issues and dis-ease
- Understand how to identify and address negative thought patterns and beliefs
- How to work with Phobias
- Ways to find Core Issues.
- New Tapping Points
- Further methods in Testing results
- Practitioner Maintenance
- A guide to using EFT by Telephone and Zoom.
- Working with Groups – applications, uses and advantages of group tapping
- Borrowing Benefits – experience positive side effects when using EFT in groups
How you will learn:
This is an experiential course including power-point presentation, discussion, quizzes, visual aids, demonstrations of EFT Techniques, group tapping and practice of your new skills in paired work.
“Caroline accommodates EVERYONE and their needs on the course, new comers, people with some experience of EFT as well as those who are choosing to retake the level 1 and 2 and need to fill in the gaps of learning and improve confidence in working as a practitioner. The weekend was so relaxed, beautifully paced. Lots of chance to practice , and clarify our learning and all questions were answered fully and patiently”. Corinne L, 2019
At the end of the course you will be given a certificate of attendance.
To add EFT to your insurance, you will complete an online exam and carry out a small number of case studies that enables you to practice your new skills and help other people transform their lives. To gain accreditation, you are also required to become a member of EFT and Mindfulness Centre and agree to
As an EFT & Mindfulness Centre graduate, you will have continued support and the opportunity of connecting with a worldwide community of EFT Practitioners.
Would you like to get ahead of the game and join a growing family of EFT Practitioners?
EFT Accredited training is suitable for:
- Therapists who want to integrate EFT with existing helping skills
- Health Professionals who wish to use EFT alongside existing practice and support patients in improving their sense of well-being
- Life coaches or sports coaches working with clients to optimise their performance
- Anyone wishing to learn this gentle self-help tool for themselves or as an EFT practitioner
£479 (Including marking of exam and case studies)
A Deposit of £100 secures your place. Please ask about flexible payments if that would help you.
I like to work with small groups so I am able to give each person the time and attention they need. To best help you there are a minimum of 4 people and maximum of 8.
Already trained in EFT and want to revisit the course? Two places on each course are available at a reduced rate to anyone already trained in EFT with The EFT & Mindfulness Centre, EFTMRA or EFTi. Please contact me for a chat.
Want to know more? Contact me now
EFT Accredited levels Foundation and Intermediate Combined Course (Levels 1 and 2). All courses are tutor led either in person or via zoom.
(Followed by an online exam and case studies to attain accreditation)
Next dates for 2023:
Modular, delivered over four days 9.30 am – 4.30 pm:
Sundays 18 and 25th June, and Saturday/Sunday 15/16 July.
Sundays 22nd and 29th October and Sat/Sun 18/19th November
Dates for Modular online course in September/October coming soon. (Monday mornings 9.30 – 12.30)
Your investment £479 (including training, manual, marking of case studies and 1 hour sup
Shifnal is just 1 mile off J4, M54 and easily accessible by rail from Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
You will learn in a lovely venue and in the centre of Shifnal with free parking nearby. It is 7 minutes walk from the Train station and with a bus stop just 50 meters away.