EFT TRAINING COURSES IN SHROPSHIRE AND CORNWALL
EFT Practitioner Training
In this combined levels 1 and 2 Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) you will learn all you need to add EFT to your skills and integrate into your practice.
The course is also suitable to anyone starting out on their helping journey.
An intensive, experiential course over 4 days. Full of smiles, laughter, sometimes a few tears and with results that may amaze you.
Groups are small, with a minimum of 4 and maximum of 12 people so I can be sure to provide individual support to everyone.
A wealth of post course online materials and support plus additional CPD days and supervision is available to all EFT students and practitioners.
“EFT (Tapping) is amazing and I recommend Caroline Rolling’s Training Course. It will be three life transforming days, filled with learning, connection and fun.
Going on Caroline’s Course changed my life.” – N. Maynard
- What you will learn:
- Brief history of EFT
- Understanding the concepts of EFT and connections to existing therapies and healing modalities
- Understanding and experiencing the effects of disruptions in the human energy system
- Understanding the concept of psychological reversal and simple techniques to overcome it.
- The ‘basic recipe’. Learn the full EFT protocol
- EFT shortcuts – learn ways to streamline EFT further
- Techniques to greatly improve the effectiveness of EFT
- Discover the wide range of physical and emotional issues for which EFT is effective and the few areas where EFT shouldn’t be used
- Testing the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle situations that can arise
- Learn and practice key EFT techniques, the ‘movie technique’, ‘chasing the pain’ and the ‘personal peace procedure’
- Understanding cognitive shifts
- Experience working with bothersome memories
- How to address addictive cravings
- What to do when EFT doesn’t work.
- Understanding in how our past learning becomes the filter through which we see our present
- How EFT can remove obstacles to affirmations working so we can create the future we desire.
- Gentle techniques for reducing trauma, minimising re-traumatisation
- More on addressing Physical Issues – how to get to emotional reasons behind physical issues and dis-ease
- Understand how to identify and address negative thought patterns and beliefs
- How to work with Phobias
- Ways to find Core Issues.
- New Tapping Points
- Further methods in Testing results
- Practitioner Maintenance
- A guide to using EFT by Telephone and Zoom.
- Working with Groups – applications, uses and advantages of group tapping
- Borrowing Benefits – experience positive side effects when using EFT in groups
How you will learn:
This is an experiential course including powerpoint presentation, group discussion, demonstrations of EFT Techniques, group tapping and paired work.
“Caroline accomodates EVERYONE and their needs on the course , new comers, people with some experience of EFT as well as those who are choosing to retake the level 1 and 2 and need to fill in the gaps of learning and improve confidence in working as a practitioner. The weekend was so relaxed, beautifully paced. Lots of chance to practice , and clarify our learning and all questions were answered fully and patiently”. Corinne L, 2019
At the end of the course you will be given a certificate of attendance.
To add EFT top your insurance and work with clients, you will complete and online multiple choice exam and carry out a small number of case studies that ebables you to practice your new skills.
As an EFTMRA graduate, you will have my continued support and the opportunity of connecting with a worldwide community of EFT Practitioners.
Would you like to get ahead of the game and join a growing family of EFT Practitioners?
- Therapists who want to integrate EFT with existing helping skills
- Health Professionals who wish to use EFT alongside existing practice and support patients in improving their sense of well-being
- Life coaches or sports coaches working with clients to optimise their performance
- Anyone wishing to learn this gentle self-help tool for themselves or as an EFT practitioner
Wellington, Telford , Shropshsire – 17/18 Oct and 7/8 Nov (you must be able to attend both weekends)
Polhilsa, Nr Callington, Cornwall, tbc
To comply with current guidelines and allow plenty of space between seating, limited places are available.
Please contact me now and reserve your place.