An Introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
Want to learn more about EFT (Tapping)?
This interactive, 3-hour workshop provides an enjoyable way to learn about EFT.
Held in small groups for your comfort, you will quickly learn EFT basics for self-care and discover the breadth of issues advanced EFT techniques can help with.
Suitable for anyone wanting to know how to use EFT to help themselves or find out more before committing to Practitioner Training.
- Find out about the history and principles of EFT
- Experience and learn the basic EFT tapping technique for self-care
- Find out how EFT may aid in recovery from Trauma, Addictions, transform limiting beliefs and more
- Appreciate how EFT may help bring relief from pain and discomfort
- Hear how EFT is used for emotional management in schools
- Experience how EFT can be used with groups
- Learn about EFT research studies (including my own research with civilian survivors of war)
- Take away a practical tool for lifelong personal use.
- Find out how to add EFT to your skills in Accredited Training.
Your Investment: £35
10.00 am – 1.00 pm
Sunday 20th March
Sunday 26th June
Sunday 25th September