Tapping into Community – An Introduction to
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) +
– for Voluntary Organisations and professesionals working in the Community
This experiential introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) provides a practical insight into EFT and how using the techniques can help individuals, families and communites build resilience and grow stronger together.
These special workshops have been created for you, community group leaders, volunteers and professionals working with voluntary organisations.
With a long background in the voluntary sector and working in Community, I am keen to make EFT available to all. I believe that together we can make a difference.
During a live, online two hour workshop you will:
- Find out about the history and principles of EFT
- Experience and learn the basic EFT tapping technique for self-care
- Find out how EFT may aid in recovery from PTSD, Addictions and more
- Appreciate how EFT may help bring relief from pain and discomfort
- Hear how EFT is used for emotional management in schools
- Experience how EFT can be used with groups
- Learn about EFT research studies (including my own research with civilian survivors of war)
- Discuss how, together, we can make EFT accessible to all.
- Take away a practical tool for lifelong personal use.