Level 1 – The Foundation
One-day course open to anyone wanting to learn EFT. Level 1 is mandatory in order to progress to level 2.
What you will learn:
- Brief history of EFT
- Understanding the concepts of EFT and connections to existing therapies and healing modalities
- The discovery statement upon which EFT is based
- Understanding and experiencing the effects of disruptions in the human energy system
- Understanding the concept of psychological reversal and simple techniques to overcome it.
- The ‘basic recipe’. Learn the full EFT protocol, with demonstrations and experiential practice
- EFT shortcuts – learn ways to streamline EFT further
- Techniques to greatly improve the effectiveness of EFT – including the importance of being specific, dealing with shifting aspects of memories and emotions, special points and being persistent
- Discover the wide range of physical and emotional issues for which EFT is effective and the few areas where EFT shouldn’t be used
- Testing the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle situations that can arise
- Learn and practice key EFT techniques, the ‘movie technique’, ‘chasing the pain’ and the ‘personal peace procedure’
- The importance of energy toxins and how to eliminate their effects
- Understanding cognitive shifts – what verbal and physical signs to expect
- Experience working with bothersome memories
- How to address addictive cravings
- What to do when EFT doesn’t work.
- Lots of practice work so you can experience the techniques yourself.